Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tiny Teens Pics Usual Teen Problem, Anyone Willing To Help?

Usual teen problem, anyone willing to help? - tiny teens pics

So I switched to a new high school, I was angry and wanted his friend to go is in question. The first friend I had a girl, I have two classes, and breakfast every day with his friend, who is still learning to know and who is "uncomfortable", as my friend havent put new friends. I introduced myself to this girl he knows, and lunch with us.

This semi-formal was 2 days, and not to go where they, because we do not want to pay up to $ 30, but they did. Thus, the three Hung, Facebook and photographs of the girls, and led the first friend you done together. I feel a little left out, and I realized I had no classes with my first boyfriend, and she led me.

I do not feel so sad, but dwon a bit, because if we drift apart second half? I have no class and the first friend I made (we have) tons of inside jokes, and talk casually about things. I have 2 hours a girl, I also set up and I think that is ok?
D: What can I do?

I did not leave with the first boyfriend, after school, I go only twice with her to school because of these projects. (which does nothing, is now the second joint project of mine, and planning to speak to the teacher about it), and the girl gave me hang a few times ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment