Sunday, February 21, 2010

Best Webcam For Stop Frame Animation Canon Rebel XSi For Me?

Canon Rebel XSi for me? - best webcam for stop frame animation

My parents were asked to what I want for Christmas and reflect other than clothes, I want a good camera. I've heard that the Canon Rebel XTi one of the best education. I have not been studied thoroughly enough to say that I love.

I want a camera that can make beautiful photos, of course, must be numeric. I also wonder if you have a timer on them. I'm in love with the production of stop motion and claymation videos so I wonder if I could, to connect to my computer and I want the Easy Photo Frame, without taking the camera to move (I keep it stationary stop motion work ). Something like a webcam, I have seen, do other cameras.

So, if you know anything about the Canon Rebel XIf you or share your experiences or what you know. Thank you so much, I am very grateful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment