Sunday, February 7, 2010

Card For Sister Getting Married My Sister's Getting Married & I Can't Attend, Now She's Upset!?

My sister's getting married & I can't attend, now she's upset!? - card for sister getting married

My half-sister who is 11 years older than me and we are to living in Colorado in the vicinity and is engaged on Thanksgiving. He said some members of his family, but not me (I live in Iowa). One day I received an e-mail and said she got married, I was thrilled for her. She said it would be later in October 2008. Then they changed the date of February, then went in March and April, in October, and so on. She could not decide the date, but wanted to visit. At the same time, my husband and I started classes to foster parents have been in my husband from his job as a jobseeker, I am a housewife shot live @ our 2 adopted children and our last class falls on her wedding day and not be taking part may your wedding, you can not afford. I have the answer card back and wrote a good word about the class and is now excited. She said she did everything she did, to visit the mine. What should I do?

13 comments:

thisaint... said...

I think your sister is to understand their dilemma. It has not been able to plan ahead so they should not expect to change anything. If you can not afford to go, then you are not able to afford it! There seems to be trying a little selfish and so I feel guilty. If you explained the situation to her and she does not understand. It's not fair to you. What do you and your husband is something very important for many of the lives and children welcome.

Angel said...

This was probably not the ideal memory of the class with her, but what I would have said that it does not work since her husband can not afford the ticket ...

Try to explain everything to you, I'm sure they can talk like two adults, to clarify misunderstandings and to correct any damage caused to the feelings.

Good luck and thank you for the parents of the foster family, God bless you for opening their hearts and homes to these kids ....

2Westies said...

Something you can work with the class, but not so easy to scrape together the money if her husband is unemployed. He would have from the beginning, he said not afford to because her husband is unemployed. This is a situation that no one can deny. Now you need to shine again with what may come as an excuse.

rightnow said...

You know, there is probably some kind of cosmetic or start a new session that you could catch the last class of the next meeting. Now, I could see just about money, but you decide you do not forget to put the blame on you if you do not move for the class and not the money for travel time, you need only to be understood.

avavu said...

Maybe you can talk to your teacher or professor? Request andvice? Can you for later? Otherwise, I think the class important.She is situation.II sister selfish.True understood her sister, but things are not my brothers and then never asked or expected them.That is all true sense of family.

doubleta... said...

simply explain that the family situation and financial issues preventing you share your day.
if it is causing a problem that your lack of compassion and understanding, a sign that is really wouldnt want to leave anyway!
- A Hawkeye RC

Marina said...

I wonder what the teacher of the class you are, if you skip the last class and get the information later. Your sister only gets married once (God willing), and that should really be there for them.

ABBYsMom said...

They have obligations to be understood in their own lives, only to see ... More Like impersonal e-mail says he wants to marry ... Just go ahead and right at home for his family.

Lulu said...

The shoes were never selfish and time to grow their marriage, and she understands the decision that I made the right decision was

The bitter wife said...

say they can not afford it, and if they want, you can participate no money to attend

kttphoen... said...

A planned around the date and the date was changed. It only has only themselves to blame.

repentant sinner said...

Tell him to come, and to marry in Iowa

Girl Interrupted said...

Sorry, but it goes well. Not enough time to coordinate your schedule?

Post a Comment