Sunday, January 10, 2010

Careers In Eating Disorders How Can I Go About Developing A Career That Specializes In Eating Disorders?

How can I go about developing a career that specializes in eating disorders? - careers in eating disorders

I am a newcomer to the school and I've always dreamed of a career that deals specifically with eating disorders. I told my college advisor, but she told me to take a chemistry course, if I seem to be a dietician / A set of classes to a psychologist and she did not know me the way / s instant on my own and do not want give up my goals. I think a nutritionist or a psychologist, but I'm not sure what kind of education should look like or how to do it. Any advice / help would be great.
Thanks

1 comments:

whoknewt... said...

Psychology or nutritionist good sound - psychologists are concerned with eating disorders. Hold on, my major is also forcing me to take on the chemistry and I feel a little nervous, because they are so complicated. My plan is to have many other classes, if the chemistry class, so I can really focus and do well.

It is a site that I learned when I was in my local Labor O * NET was to recommend to people. It provides detailed information on the nature of responsibilities, required training, etc. for the various professions. I know that psychology is a bed all the different types of psychologists, what they do, where they work, etc., also analyzed at the national level, wages and the state government. You should really check it out. Perhaps you can find a psychologist and nutritionist to see if a list of covered disadvantages of eating disorders or something like an object. I will not connect me because when I see people squirmish Links here, but if you go to Google and type IONET no net increase in employment should. His line online.onet.org something.

Good luck!

Post a Comment