Monday, January 4, 2010

Wedding Day Gifts For The Bride Is It True That On The Bride And Grooms Wedding Day They Give Eachother Gifts Hours Before The Wedding?

Is it true that on the bride and grooms wedding day they give eachother gifts hours before the wedding? - wedding day gifts for the bride

It's a great thing to do after the wedding. You do not get anything expensive, just a little sentimental value. It must be small, which can be seen in the rest of his life. If you're really good with the gift, a sort of kitchen appliances and could be, not taste bad! Hope this helps. :-)

8 comments:

The Older Woman said...

Although I heard about it, and I know it's a common thing for some people, not a soul, I know he has done for his wife at their wedding. Or not to think too - to ensure especially with all the hubbub surrounding that all care, or simply do not have the money to do so, since most of the expenses of the wedding and honeymoon swallowed. I did not even know that such a thing when I got married in 1995. We need to talk and laugh for "to hear is what birthdays are for.")

From the, what I heard, those who at this ritual, wedding ring or other jewelry so you could look back and appreciate - a favorite book of poems around a star named for them, etc.

Hope this helps answer ...

sure_wha... said...

It is true, do sometimes later. depends.

Stephani... said...

We exchanged Gits last night in the study. He gave me a beautiful necklace she wore at the wedding.

IM A said...

You can, but you also .... would be nice if

Lydia said...

Not everything. My husband and I did not.

uknowme said...

It is a tradition that should be discussed w / your future is not to embarrass. not to exchange gifts, to get married eventually, is to be a gift.

pitlover said...

I heard, but do not consider it necessary. To make sure that both agree!

Valentin... said...

ever heard. not sure if we want.

Post a Comment