Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What Kind Of Mucus Just Before Period Cervical Mucus After Ovulation Before Period?

Cervical Mucus after Ovulation Before Period? - what kind of mucus just before period

**** I ask a few people here, pregnancy keep better track of CM ****

I played here and see lots of people are wondering what type of CM is to begin before their period. Some say lotiony, creamy, and some say no. What is it? I tried Google, and not its application, and a clear answer.

What type of cervical mucus that is supposed to have before menstruation?
I would say that anyone who was not on contraception or medicine, and I know that CM changes. I realized that a part for a while when I was on the pill.
Sorry, I've never paid much attention to my own body. It made me curious when I saw so many questions on this topic.

1 comments:

Lala said...

Personally, I never had before a period ... But it was dry. However, it is a kind of very personal, so it should really be to understand for a moment how the body reacts to different parts of the cycle. If you have time, you begin to see clearer guidelines and know what is normal for you and what does not.

Good luck!

Post a Comment